Updated on 26/05/2020
RETURN/S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INCORRECT DELIVERY, NON DELIVERY OR DAMAGED GOODS
Please call the Sports Bracing Customer Service or email your completed form to email@example.com with Invoice details within 7 working days of receipt of any orders that have arrived damaged, incomplete or incorrect. Any claims made after 7 days of receipt will not be accepted.
RETURN OF GOODS/ CHANGE OF MIND
Sports Bracing is under no obligation to accept a return of goods ordered by the Customer due to a customer ordering error, change of mind, sizing error, unsuitability or surplus to requirements etc. No attempt should be made to return goods without prior authorisation. Sports Bracing will not accept any responsibility for unsolicited returns. For Sports Bracing to accept any returns, the goods must be unused and returned in their original condition and packaging. All goods must be returned at the purchasers’ expense. A 15% restocking fee will be applicable on all returns received after 30 days from date of invoice, but may be waived at the discretion of Sports Bracing.
For a full credit and replacement (if applicable) to be granted, goods must be returned:
- Within 30 days from date of invoice
- In their original, unused condition.
- In the original packaging inside a shipping box.
- With the completed Return Form or returns authorisation (RA) as issued by Sports Bracing.
- Without written markings, tape or tampering on the original packaging.
A full credit cannot be granted if the goods are:
- Returned after 30 days from date of invoice.
- Not in their original, unused condition.
- Not solicited and have not been issued a Returns Authorisation from Sports Bracing.
- Are tampered with or have written markings or tape on the original packaging.
- On promotional sale when purchased.
- Lost in transit.
- Discontinued or obsolete stock items.
Other terms & conditions:
- The issuing of an RA does not guarantee the product/s will be approved for replacement or credit.
- All product/s must be returned to Sports Bracing within 7 days of issue.
- Shipping will be refunded only in the event of a faulty product or a mistake on Better Braces’s part.
WARRANTY/ FAULTY GOODS
Sports Bracing will warrant all goods in line with Manufacturer’s Warranty, provided the goods have been used in accordance with the user instructions. Warranties cover parts and materials used in the manufacture of the product. Warranties will not apply to defects resulting from improper use, operator error, use outside of manufacturer’s specifications and the limits of products intended use. Maintenance and cleaning instructions must be followed to ensure warranties remain valid.
Please call or email Sports Bracing Customer Service for Warranty details on goods in our range. If the purchaser has identified the product is faulty within the warranty period they must notify Sports Bracing Customer Service immediately with details of the fault and Invoice details. Sports Bracing cannot provide warranty on goods without invoice details.